After killing 3 people kidnappers threaten to kill more people and want ₦20 million

Rate this post

The bandits threatened to kill more of the hostages if the N20m ransom they demanded was not paid.

After killing 3 people kidnappers threaten to kill more people and want ₦20 million 1

Residents of Angwan Bulus community in the Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State have been left in a state of fear after bandits threatened to kill their loved ones.

The bandits warned that if the government doesn’t pay N20 million ransom, they will kill some residents who were kidnapped recently from the community.

On Monday night, the bandits killed three out of the 26 kidnapped victims, to send a warning to the government, according to Punch.

The bandits threatened to kill more of the hostages if the N20m ransom they demanded was not paid.

Confirming this, the Chief of Angwan Bulus community, Gideon Goni, told journalists on Tuesday that the bandits informed the community to go and pick up the corpses of those they killed.

According to the monarch, the bandits killed the victims around the Dutse community, along the Kaduna-Abuja expressway.

He stated, “They have threatened to kill more, especially women, if their demands are not met. Out of the 26 persons that were abducted, one was released while three had been killed.

“The one that was released was based on health grounds. He has a liver disease.”

The monarch recalled that the bandits on March 31, 2022, invaded the community, killed two residents and abducted 26 persons.

Goni stated, “We came together as a community; raised some amount and they called us and told us to pick some corpses at Dutse.

“I am appealing to them not to kill anyone. We are appealing to the state and Federal Government as well as religious clerics to come to our rescue so that the killings will stop.”

The state police command’s spokesman, Mohammed Jalige, confirmed the incident.

Jalige said he received a call on the discovery of three corpses at Dutse along the Kaduna-Abuja expressway, adding that the corpses were evacuated by the police.

“The corpses were evacuated to Saint Gerald Hospital. We are trying to talk to the area commander to ensure the safe return of those who are still in captivity,” he added.

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

FOLLOW US

1,320FansLike
964FollowersFollow
242FollowersFollow

HOTTEST POST